[ News ]
- UBiECNE successfully completed the 1st close of the seed round.
- UBiECNE has signed a seed round share subscription agreement and renewed a collaboration agreement with D. Western Therapeutics Institute, Inc.
- Notice of Transition to a Company with a Board of Directors and a Company with Corporate Auditors, Election of Directors, Election of Corporate Auditors and Change of Representative Director
- UBiENCE has completed its role as a supporting company for ACT-MS with NIHS.
- Settlement of Accounts
- An article about UBiENCE was published in the The Chemical Daily issued on September 11, 2020.
- An article about UBiENCE was published in the Nikkei Money Special Report in Nihon Keizai Shimbun issued on August 26, 2020.
- An article about UBiENCE was published on the column of "Venture tanbou" in Nikkei Biotechnology and Business issued on August 10, 2020.
- UBiENCE has been selected for the second phase of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry's Intellectual Property Acceleration Program for 2019.
- UBiENCE Announces Collaboration Research Agreement With D. Western Therapeutics Institute for Ophthalmology.
SNIPER: Specific and Non-genetic IAP-dependent Protein ERaser
IAPs are frequently overexpressed in tumor cells,
which is involved in resistance to tumor therapy
- UBiENCE Inc.
- 8F Nihonbashi Life Science Building7 1-9-10 Nihonbashi-horidomecho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0012, JAPAN
- Business Summary
- Discovery and Development of Pharmaceutical Compounds
- April 20, 2018
- Fiscal Year
- Board of Directors
President Yasuhiro IWATA
Director Nobuyuki TAKAHASHI
Director, Co-founder Hirobumi TAKEUCHI
- Company Auditors
- Atsuko SUYAMA