[ News ]
- UBiENCE has been selected for the second phase of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry's Intellectual Property Acceleration Program for 2019.
- UBiENCE Announces Collaboration Research Agreement With D. Western Therapeutics Institute for Ophthalmology.
SNIPER: Specific and Non-genetic IAP-dependent Protein ERaser
IAPs are frequently overexpressed in tumor cells,
which is involved in resistance to tumor therapy
- UBiENCE Inc.
- 8F Ueno Bldg. 1-9-10 Nihonbashi-horidomecho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0012, JAPAN
- Business Summary
- Discovery and Development of Pharmaceutical Compounds
- April 20, 2018
- Board of Directors
- President Hirobumi TAKEUCHI
- Fiscal Year
Hiro is the specialist in finance, accounting, and investor relation in the biotechnological field. He brings more than sixteen years of biotechnology industry experience, most recently serving five years as financial executive director of RaQualia Pharma. He successively held the position of Cyfuse Biomedical of Chief Administration Officer and Skylight Biotech of Chief Financial Officer. He founded UBiENCE in 2018.